• 450g white chocolate
• 225g tea biscuits
• 6 tbsp of kashta cream
• 9 tbsp of Vimto Cordial
• 100g melted white chocolate
• In a saucepan on a water bath, put the white chocolate, kashta cream and Vimto Cordial. Mix until combined, then remove from the stove.
• Crush the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
• Put the mixture in a pan wrapped with parchment paper.
• Put it in the freezer for a whole night until the dessert freezes. Take the candy out of the freezer and gently remove the parchment paper. Put it in a serving dish and decorate with melted chocolate. Serve it on your dining table.
Sign up to receive updates on exclusive creations, and other goodies…